New Business Development Manager
Job Title : New Business Development Manager Scope of Role:
|Remuneration:||basic plus commission |
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#NB DEV MANAGER 2023|
|Company:||CBR Marketing Solutions PTY LTD|
Business development managers are responsible for driving business growth through new client acquisition within a company. They leverage a network of contacts and research new market opportunities to acquire new clients. They are responsible for making sales projections and forecasting revenue, in line with projected income.Core Requirements:
The following position requires an individual with a huge amount of drive, motivation, and dedication to securing leads with relevant stakeholders. The individual should be able to provide secured leads of possible prospects and create an entry point for CBR Marketing to pitch and close the new client acquisition. The individual should have an understanding and/or aim to equip his/her knowledge on all services/ products of CBR and actively target potential clients for a consultation. The successful individual will be tasked with building and securing a pipeline of potential clients, working closely with the CSM Lead and New Business Executive to successfully present, close, and onboard new business. Experience / Skill sets:
- Ability to research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - and new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization.
- Generate leads and cold-call prospective clients if required.
- Strong Communication skills
- Excellent relationship management.
- Be able to work collaboratively.
- Highly motivated and driven to ensure success.
- Ensure the integrity of the CBR Brand in all interactions.
- Aim to understand products and services – position CBR as a leader in all components of Digital Marketing.
- Strong collaboration and team communication for execution internally.
- Ability to influence and gain the trust of potential clients aligning to their business objectives and identifying where CBR can assist in achieving their objectives.
- Provide excellent customer service through all interactions and build good relationships with key stakeholders/potential clients.
- Assist with the conversion of all introductions into the pipeline as a new client.
- Chase and secure leads provided by the CEO / New Business Executive.
- Align to CBR Objectives and ensure CBR values are presented in all interactions.
- Perform all other day-to-day admin tasks that will apply.
All CVs can be sent to: target="_blankSuccessful candidates should be able to provide a portfolio of successes in a similar role. A huge advantage would be knowledge and understanding of Digital Marketing. Communication will only be made with shortlisted candidates, should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of submission, please consider the application as unsuccessful.
Posted on 25 May 12:02, Closing date 24 Jul